15 January 2009

Interview with H

A couple weeks ago, our H was the "Can Do Kid of the Week" in school. It was a big deal, that involved pages of questions, and a photo board he got to present to the class. Around the same time, one of the blogs I read had an interview of her son, and I thought, what a great idea. So, today I sat down with H and asked him a few questions:

So, you are the oldest child in the P family. How's that going? Good.
How old are you? 6
What grade are you in? 1st
What is something you like to do at school? Math
What is something you know a lot about? Sharks
Do you have a favorite food to eat? Yes, french fries.
Sounds good. What is your favorite restaurant? The sushi one (Sai Cafe)
What is your favorite candy? Gum
What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? Strawberry
What is your favorite smell? Strawberry. I love everything strawberry.
What is your favorite animal? Alligators
Scary. If you could be any animal, what would it be? A cheetah
Why? Because you can run fast.
What is your favorite TV show? Spongebob Squarepants
How about your favorite movie? (shrugs shoulders) I don’t know. I really don’t have a favorite one. Oh! Maybe Alvin & The Chipmunks.
What is your favorite song? The song from Alvin and the Chipmunks
Do you have any sort of collections? I have a cicada collection.
Anything else? Shells
What is your favorite toy? My train. Wait! I mean our Wii.
Would you rather be inside or outside? Outside, and I even like playing in the snow.
Do you like morning or night time better? Night time.
What is your favorite sport? Soccer.
What is your favorite game? TV tag.
What is your favorite place to visit? The Museum of Science and Industry.
Why? Because of the electric trains and the whole setup.
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas.
What are three words to describe yourself? Silly, crazy and funny.
I agree, but I also think you are very sweet. Are we done now?

3 comments:

Penny said...

Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

i love the interview! i want to be a cheetah too! chris

Anonymous said...

Refreshing, clear, delightful,exchange!!!We loved it...Pookie