12 January 2009

Design*Sponge

Because I don't feel like talking about the fact that it's still snowing (a lot), or that my Cole Haan bag broke on the way to work (nothing I don't think can be fixed) and I had to use yarn from C's school to hold it together, or that work is insanely busy right now, or that C decided to cut another child's shirt at school today and is banned from unsupervised scissor use for awhile, I thought I'd highlight one of my favorite blogs instead. There are a lot of blogs that I find inspirational. There are many I read over the course of a week. There are some I refer to every day -- sometimes, even multiple times a day. Design*Sponge is one of them. Be sure to check it out for some great features, such as sneak peaks into designer/artist/people's homes, diy projects, city guides, before & after and recipes.

No comments: