11 September 2020

Moments 09 20 :: Week 02

lastweek091120
Mood this week. Seriously, the weather was cold and rainy, and my gosh was I sad. Looking forward to a new week come Monday. I can already tell it's going to be much better. 

lastweek091120-2
Beautiful flowers from my friend, Kim.

lastweek091120-3
On a happy note, Brian and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary on Thursday. Seems like ages ago, but also like yesterday. (Photo circa 1995)

lastweek091120-4
We did sneak out for a really nice lunch to celebrate. Felt great after a crazy couple of weeks. 
---
Other good news of the week is that H seems to be acclimating well to college. Currently the entire football team is quarantined, many of whom live on their floor, so that's interesting. Always something going on. And C had soccer tryouts and made Varsity. So excited for him. Also found out he made the ODP practice team again too. Yay.

No comments: