08 August 2019

Wisconsin State Fair

wistatefair-8
wistatefair-7wistatefair-4
wistatefair-2
wistatefair-6
wistatefair-5
wistatefair-3
wistatefair

The boys and I made it to the Wisconsin State Fair! I'm a fan, but keep in mind, we only go for a few hours and don't even make it into Spincity for the rides. That's not really our jam. We are all about the animals and some food. There were a couple Sporkies dishes we were on the hunt for -- namely the deep fried milk (which is a Spanish thing, as it turns out) and the first place winner, the Buffalo Cheese Curd and Chicken Taco. Both were pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. The one thing we always need to stop for is H's favorite -- deep fried Oreos. We didn't spend as much time with the animals as I would have liked. Most of our time with was the pigs. We also stopped by the cows, but we didn't see the goats & sheep! Can you believe it? Antsy kids. Nevertheless, it was a super fun day. We love the fair.

No comments: