15 March 2019

Moments 03 19 :: Week 03

lastweek031519a
ODP soccer day at the Milwaukee Wave game. First breakfast, then the game with our friends. These boys have traveled to Las Vegas with the Wisconsin Fire together, played on the same team, changed clubs at the same time and now are on ODP together. Fun for all of us. One of their coaches plays on the Wave, but unfortunately was injured at this game.

lastweek031519b
This guy has been in Washington DC all week with his 8th grade class! Haven't actually talked to him, but from the limited texts and Snapchat updates, he's having a total blast.

lastweek031519c
Woke up to a foggy day. By the time I left the gym, it had cleared up. As soon as I hit our neighborhood, the fog was back so I just had to make a little side trip to check out the lake. The waves were fantastic! The change of seasons is still in the air.

lastweek031519d
Storm had to go for his wellness exam. On the car ride there - at the vet (he weighed in a 86 pounds and sat on my lap the entire visit) - pouting on the car ride home. P.S. Besides his lumps and bumps and probably a little arthritis, he's doing great. Not bad for a 12.5 year old dog.

lastweek031519e
My dinner dates. It's always so nice getting some alone time with each of the boys, and C's DC trip gave us the perfect opportunity.

lastweek031519f
One of my favorite meals when we go out ever -- Ricotta Gnudi from Centro Cafe. It's been years, and I just couldn't bring myself to try anything else. I love it so much! We also had an amazing caprese salad made with buratta and blood orange and flourless chocolate cake. I'm happy to report there wasn't a single morsel left over. We wiped our plates clean!

No comments: