29 September 2017

Last Week in Moments

lastweek092917a
We have actually managed to have some soccer-free weekends this season. Between the two boys, normally we would have 3-5 so this is just weird. And kind of nice. My friend Emma (on the right) opened CrossFit Blue Moon at the beginning of the year. While I was sad to lose her as a coach, I'm super happy for her. Unfortunately, I hadn't made it out to visit her there. Until last Saturday. It was super hot outside, blazing sun, and a 20-minute AMRAP (power snatch, burpees over bar and 200m run). Not my favorite (plus, I rarely CrossFit on the weekends). Fortunately, my partner, Amy, is pretty awesome which made it a blast. Miss these two like crazy. By the way, if you are in the Sussex area, you should check it out. Emma is fantastic and you won't regret it.

lastweek092917b
The JV team is so much fun to watch this year! They have their hardest match-up this coming week, but so far, are undefeated. Tuesday's game ended 7-0. And despite some nasty looking clouds, we avoided the rain.

lastweek092917c
Was straightening up, and for some reason, this little corner of our home just made me really happy.

No comments: