22 September 2017

Last Week in Moments

week092217a
H and the rest of the Nicolet JV soccer team caught the bus at 6:15am on Saturday morning and came home over 12 hours later, Red Devil Boys Soccer Invite champs.

week092217b
Well, it's done! I finally finished up the tattoo I started a few months ago. What started as a cover-up -- under the purple daisy -- turned into a family bouquet. Every time I catch a glimpse of myself I'm shocked I got something so colorful and large. It took me over 20 years figured out what I wanted to do to cover up a tattoo I absolutely hated. I'm still not 100% sure this is something I would have done if I didn't have "the blob," but I love what it turned into.

week092217c
The boys were off of school on Thursday, and besides Brian, we were all a little slow moving. It felt amazing.

week092217d
I had been promising a trip to The Cheesecake Factory all summer. Since we never made it, we had lunch there after H's dentist appointment. After lunch, we made a pit stop on the way to apple picking. One of C's old soccer teammates is a big fisherman. The boys spotted him trying to reel in a huge fish. Unfortunately, he lost it, but it was pretty amazing.

week092217e
Picked a huge bag of apples. Cortland, Gala, Fuji and 20 oz. Pippins were the pick of the day.

week092217f
When the temperature is 82 degrees outside while picking apples, you opted for the apple cider slushy over the hot chocolate.

No comments: