15 April 2016

Last Week in Moments

week041516a

One picture. The gloomy weather brought me down this week. But today, the sun is shining, and it's supposed a gorgeous weekend. Seriously, I woke up in the best of spirits. Such a great feeling.

Last Friday I had a night alone. The boys were all in Rockford for the weekend for a soccer tournament H was playing in. Originally I was going to go too, but dogs and an accounting appointment made it a no-go. Instead, I ate sushi and watched two movies that no one else would have been interested in. It was really kind of nice. The rest of the week was typical. School. Soccer. Bed. But, Brian & I did go out on Tuesday! We went to see Holy Holy -- a supergroup performing the songs of David Bowie from 1969/73 -- which was really pretty awesome.

This morning I took this photo of Gretel. She's a major counter surfer which is totally annoying and can be quite a problem since nothing is safe up there. Too bad I can't put her to work, scrambling eggs, washing the dishes or something. Wouldn't that be great?

No comments: