03 February 2015

Inspiration Files :: Food


Italian Baked Eggs // Against All Grain


Cracklin’ Chicken // Nom Nom Paleo


5-spice Slow Cooker Ribs // The Clothes Make the Girl


Oven Baked Chowder // Mark's Daily Apple


Chicken Curry with Cashews // Epicurious

I substituted chicken breasts for the whole chicken, ghee for the butter and full-fat coconut milk for the cream.


Snickers Layer Bar // Peachy Palate

Back in September, I participated in an 8-week exercise & food challenge with my gym. It was basically paleo eating and workouts. Honestly, it's not something I ever thought I'd do, and I was more or less talked into it. However, I came out of it losing some weight (18 pounds to be exact) and feeling pretty great. I've tried to keep it up -- and for the most part, have done a pretty good job. But then the holidays came Well, how can you not just enjoy yourself? The holidays were fun ... and delicious! However, with the new year, it was time to get back on track. My gym is participating in another 5-week challenge, and I was happy to get on board. We are 2-weeks into the new challenge, and these are some foods I've been enjoying.

No comments: