04 November 2012

First Packers Game

packers1-1012
packers7-1012
packers2-1012
packers3-1012
packers4-1012
packers5-1012
packers6-1012

We loaded up the car this morning and headed to Green Bay for the boy's first ever Packer game. Actually, it was Brian's first time to Lambeau too. Dork alert -- the only other time I was there was when my high school marching band played a half time show. I had also been to a Green Bay Packer game with my dad and sister back when they would play at Milwaukee County Stadium (now Miller Park) a couple times a year. The boys were super excited to see a real live football game, especially H who is quite the football fan. We started the day by tailgating in the parking lot of a printing company outside of the stadium. After making our way to the stadium, we found our seats right in the nick of time time to be able to participate in a stunt thanking the veterans. It was pretty cool, actually. The day was perfect. Definitely a little coldness in the air, but the sun was shining. As a bonus, the Packers ended up beating the Arizona Cardinals 31 to 17.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Very cool. I've only been inside Lambeau for a game once myself. Unfortunately my kids would view a football game as some kind of punishment instead of a fun experience.