02 December 2010

Look Who's Back

elfback-1210

Magic the Elf has made an appearance in our house again! The boys were so excited, and highly anticipating his visit on December 1st. The first thing they did was write their Christmas lists, and give them to Magic so he could take them to the North Pole. I'm sure there will be more added, but as of today, this is what they are wishing for this Christmas:

C:
A real bunny rabbit (this was on his list last year too...)
Another race track
A remote control train
A big blue Nerf gun
More Kung Zhu tracks
Pillow pet

H:
A Nintendo D.S.I - "my D.S. broke"
A new game for our Wii
A Lego set (police)
Spy net
Hedbanz (a game)
This is for Storm: a new collar (1 ft. and 9 in)
Something C forgot: Creepy Crawlers

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I've been meaning to pick up one of those elves. They come with the book, right? I think Ted is old enough to enjoy it.

Ixnay on the unnybay... you soooo do not want that in your gorgeous house!