07 June 2024

Moments 06 24 :: Week 01

lastweek060724
A baby finch hatched! They are the cutest. 

lastweek060724-2
Over the weekend, we got all dressed up for our first friend's kid's wedding. Aiden, Andrew + Shelly's son, got married. Wasn't it just yesterday that it was all of us tying the knot? Stopped by my parents to get a few photos. I don't necessarily feel comfortable dressing up, but I'd say we clean up pretty well.

lastweek060724-3
The wedding was at the church at St. John's Military Academy. This is the second wedding we've been to here, and it's stunning. These two have been dating since 8th grade. Isn't that crazy?

lastweek060724-4
The Bomb Squad reunited. The relationship these guys have is pretty special. Father of the groom is second from the left. 

lastweek060724-5
Didn't get a photo of the ladies! But did get one of me and Mel. 

lastweek060724-6
Only one egg and one baby yesterday. Unfortunately, I went to look today and the egg is gone, and the baby didn't survive. So sad. Out of all of those eggs, not one made it. I guess it was doomed from the start, when it comes down to it. But I was hoping! 

No comments: