19 May 2024

Moments 05 24 :: Week 03

lastweek-051924
Hudson flew to Janesville, WI to meet up with the rest of the Flying Billikens at Flight Team Nationals. It's a big deal to make it, and it had an incredible week of events. He and his partner placed 10th in Navigation, and he got 51 out 453 individually. This kid is always amazing me. 

lastweek-051924-2
Mother's Day Brunch at Chenequa. Got to join my mom, my sister and both of her kids. This was the first, however, that neither of my boys were around. Hudson was at his competition, and Cole was still in The Netherlands. 

lastweek-051924-3
Van absolutely loves yogurt. I always let him finish the container. He tried to sneak it away. Yogurt nose and big eyes. He's the cutest. 

lastweek-051924-4
Got myself a new hat. It benefits the WHS Wildlife department, and couldn't be more perfect. 

No comments: