23 February 2024

Moments 02 24 :: Week 04

lastweek022324
The NCC Men's soccer team volunteered by helping out with a Special Olympics basketball game. Cole was a referee. He said it was a blast. 

lastweek022324-4
It's been gorgeous out, so Brian and I decided to take both dogs out hunting. I'm pretty useless. I don't carry the dog collar controls or a gun - basically I walk around. It's so fun watching the dogs do what they love so much.

lastweek022324-2
Yes, Van has goggles. He's usually ok with them, but they didn't last long this time. 

lastweek022324-3
The dogs in action. 

lastweek022324-5
We were worried about Gretel. She's almost 10 years old, has a knee that's already been repaired, and on arthritis medication. Running around so much tends to take a toll on her, but she did awesome! We gave her a pm dose of her meds and an aspirin right after. She was a little stiff that night, but back to normal the next day. I'm so relieved it worked out. I thought for sure this would be her last adventure, and she loves it so much.

lastweek022324-6
The sunset as seen from my walk the other day. Wow.

No comments: