25 February 2024

Jon Batiste

jonbatiste-8
jonbatiste-2
jonbatiste-9
jonbatiste-6
jonbatiste-10
jonbatiste-7
jonbatiste-4
jonbatiste-5
jonbatiste-3
We are home from a most amazing 24 hours in Madison. The catalyst for the trip was the Jon Batiste concert. If you ever get the chance to see him play, don't hesitate. He is a true performer who shines an amazing light. It is an incredible experience. I like concerts, but Brian's usually the one who facilitates them. This concert was one I sought out. I must have been so excited that I even bought VIP tickets for early entry. I didn't even remember doing that, but it was a good move, especially since the weather that night was kind of miserable. Plus, it was general admissions, so we got in early and were able to be front and center for the show. I don't think I've ever been so close to a stage in my life. It was incredible. The energy of the room was so good. We were all dancing and singing. The performers on stage were infectious. Jon, of course -- but everyone. It was a night I will remember forever. 

No comments: