04 August 2023

Moments 08 23 :: Week 01

lastweek080423
I tried my best but couldn't keep these babies safe. Unfortunately, German Shorthaired Pointers and bunnies don't mix and when they decided to leave the nest, the dogs were playing outside. Only one survived. Heartbreaking. 

lastweek080423-6
While I was tending to bunnies, Brian and Hudson were at the EAA for Airventure. They had a great couple of days. Hudson would be there all week long if he could. [Photo credit: Hudson]

lastweek080423-2
Pretty lighting during the sunseet. 

lastweek080423-3
An easy dinner with some goodies we've picked up during some of our travels this summer. 

lastweek080423-4
Finally finished this book. Not my favorite. It was hard for me to get into, and I kind of couldn't wait to be finished. 

lastweek080423-5
Was hoping to pick up cherries when we were in Door County last week, but I guess we were late for the season. I even premade pie crust. Fortunately, we have access to frozen sour cherries in our awesome grocery store, so I was able to see my plan through. Sour cherry crumble pie from Sweet Enough. It was pretty amazing.

No comments: