24 July 2020

Moments 07 20 :: Week 04

lastweek072420
Unfortunately, we aren't able to do the big graduation party H deserves. However, we've been lucky to have a couple smaller gatherings in the works. Our Oak Park tribe has formed a social bubble, and said they would be comfortable bringing it north for an afternoon, which was last weekend. Mel made to-die-for cheesesteak sandwiches, and Amy & Penny brought delicious salads. It was fantastic. Miss these guys all so much. 

lastweek072420-2
Our clematis are going nuts. So pretty. 

lastweek072420-3
My view when I do any sort of on the ground workout movement. She also likes taking over my mat when I'm out for a run. 

lastweek072420-4
Most exciting event had to be this. H had a flight slot booked on Tuesday, and very last minute, I decided to invite myself with! I don't know what came over me, but it was very exciting. 

lastweek072420-6
He is SO pro, and certainly knows his stuff. I still can't believe my kid knows how to do this. 

lastweek072420-5
It was a perfect day. Low 70s and just look at Lake Michigan! It looked like a tropical ocean. Gorgeous.

lastweek072420-7
A beautiful summer evening. 

lastweek072420-8
I wish she could just get comfortable once in awhile. 

No comments: