24 August 2018

Moments 08 18 :: Week 03

lastweek082418a
These two. We were reminiscing about what trouble makers they both used to be. And then I looked over and find them like this. Yep, they both melt my heart.

lastweek082418b
Got to visit this guy at work today. Only one more week of pool daze left.
 
lastweek082418c
Brian and our friend Bob. Bob crossfits with us, and has done every single major ride with Brian this summer. Trek 100. Ride Across Wisconsin. He's even is a good sport when Brian calls him up the night before asks last minute if he wants to do one. Here they are at the Tour de Fort Metric.  

lastweek082418d
I was supposed to be cleaning.

lastweek082418e
Super snuggles. That leg!

lastweek082418f
First JV soccer game of the season for this guy. Glad I remembered a photo at the very last minute. Bummed I wasn't able to make the game. Here’s to a great season. Let’s go!

No comments: