24 November 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

thanksgiving1-1117
thanksgiving2-1117
thanksgiving3-1117
thanksgiving4-1117
thanksgiving5-1117
thanksgiving6-1117

When I take time to really think about how great my life it, it's crazy. Seriously, I just have so much to be thankful for. It's easy to take it for granted sometimes, so a good reminder to take the time to pause and appreciate it. Despite the world being a crazy place, this year has been really good to me. My family is doing well. I've really focused on health and fitness and feel better than ever. I decided to start my own business. It's good! I'm excited to see what next year brings. Thanksgiving Day started with our annual Thanksgiving workout at the gym. Loved that Brian works out there too now, so we got to spend the morning together. In the afternoon, we went over to my parent's. They are moving in a few weeks, so this is the last holiday being spent in this house. I'm excited for their next adventure (building a new house) but it's bittersweet. There have been lot of really great memories made under this roof. Such a great day.

No comments: