10 November 2017

Last Week in Moments

week111017a
Last Friday, we got to celebrate Ed's 50th birthday. A couple things make this really great. First, he recently moved to Brooklyn so just visiting his old stomping grounds for his party. Second, I've known Ed since I was 17 years old, which means that I've known this guy here longer than most. Such a fun night.

week111017b
Her favorite perch.

week111017c
I heard Gretel barking outside and when I went to check it out, this is what I found. Haha! The recycling people left treats (yes, this is normal -- the garbage people do it too) -- but they were right on the other side of the invisible fence. Pour Gretel.

week111017d
Lots of smiles at the soccer banquet. Such a good and successful season.

week111017e
Clearly the Switch Witch doesn't visit our house.

week111017f
This guy has been driving me around a lot. Which means, the holiday music is already playing. Ugh.

week111017g
In an epic battle, the 7th grade boys' team, "The Gentlemen," beat the 8th grade girls' team for the championship.

No comments: