12 April 2009

Easter in Wisconsin

We had a fun, fun, FUN time in Wisconsin this weekend. We were very excited that our friends The Frigs joined us. We started out by having a fish fry on Friday night with my sister and her family. It's been years since we've had one, and was delicious. Saturday the Brian & Chris went on a long bike ride, and Penny and I took the kids to the playground and on a little walk. That afternoon was egg dying, which I love (unlike pumpkin carving or cookie decorating). H, C & M had a great Eater morning looking for eggs and finding baskets the Easter bunny left. We took a walk in Lapham Peak before heading over to my sister's house for a great dinner. We're exhausted, but it was so much fun.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I don't know how you had the energy to write this post!!! I went straight to bed when we got home. Thanks again for the BEST Easter weekend. We all had a blast, but this was especially special for M to be a part of.