20 September 2024

Moments 09 24 :: Week 03

lastweek092024
On Friday, Cole and the NCC Cardinals played at MSOE in Milwaukee! Cole's been wanting to play on this field since he was a little kid, and he finally got to. It was a beautiful night, and a pretty cool setting too. Cole said the field sucked though. 

lastweek092024-2
He even had a little cheering section. Loved having these guys there.

lastweek092024-3
It's been warm and humid still. Perfect conditions for Brian and I to get another dip in Lake Michigan. It's absolutely stunning when you are out there. We are so lucky.

lastweek092024-4
On Sunday I went to Cole's soccer game vs. Benedictine. It was a bummer of a game for many reasons, so when I suggested dinner before I headed up, Cole was all about it. Honestly, I cannot remember the last time we've gotten to do something, just the two of us. I think we both enjoyed it. I know I sure did. It made me so happy. 

lastweek092024-5
Kitchen is so close! Still waiting on a couple more things, then it will be time for the big reveal. We laid down the rug and these two immediately took over. Along with their gross stuffed chickens.

lastweek092024-6
Crazy moon this week. 

lastweek092024-7
These stuffed chickens have seen better days, that's for sure. But look how cute this guy is!

No comments: