31 January 2024

Florida 24 :: Days 1 & 2

floriday24-day1-2
floriday24-day1
floriday24-day1-4
floriday24-day1-3
floriday24-day1-5
floriday24-day1-6
We just got back from a quick few days in Florida. It was such a lovely time. Flew out of O'Hare, which is a bit of a hassle, but better than a layover there. And honestly, it's only 1 hour further than Milwaukee's airport, so not a big deal. Had a fun dinner at the golf club that night. I was a little off my game on the photo taking this trip, so no photos from the first day. My parents had driven to Miami and back that day, and we were pretty tired from our journey, so had our late dinner then called it a night. The next day was hot! Brian and I rode bikes to the farmer's market, then took a walk around the neighborhood. Later that afternoon we went swimming and played pickleball, which is so much fun. That evening, we meet up with their friends Harry & Laura (who we've seen for years in Florida, but also in Italy & the UK) at a little French restaurant called Chez Boet. Everything looked really good, but I scored with my traditional meal of mussels and frites. Such a fun night.

No comments: