23 June 2023

Moments 06 23 :: Week 04

lastweek062323
Cole's friend took this photo of him and I love it. 

lastweek062323-2
Cole, Zoë and I went to the Bavarian USL 2 game on Friday. Couldn't resist taking their photo in this. They are so funny.

lastweek062323-3
Picked up supplies at Glorioso's for Father's Day lunch. We are so lucky to have this place. 

lastweek062323-4
I tried to be fancy with portrait mode so Brian is blurry, but here's a photo of father & son on Father's Day.

lastweek062323-5
Christie reserved a pontoon boat and I made lunch. Jacob and his girlfriend were also in town. It was a gorgeous, perfect day.

lastweek062323-6
Had a new visitor this week. I cannot say I'm too happy about it. A groundhog! Gretel found it, actually. Poor thing was chased under our grill. When Cole and I lifted it out, it ran and tried to hide in a window well. The dogs were not happy to be cooped up inside while all of this commotion was going on. It took awhile to leave, but finally scurried to our neighbors. 

lastweek062323-8
The mighty hunter. Smells that something was just there. 

lastweek062323-7
Hudson is home! He was supposed to be here almost a week, but can only stay a few days unfortunately. I love getting to see him as much as we have been lately. The dogs feel the same way. 

No comments: