06 August 2021

Moments 08 21 :: Week 01

lastweek080621
Was able to catch a couple of Cole's games the last day at camp. It was such a great experience for him.

lastweek080621-2
Van Duke at his last day of puppy class. I know this may be shocking, but he was NOT a star student. Haha. They loved his spirit though.

lastweek080621-3
How crazy is this? This is Fletcher -- another puppy class student. They were so cute together.

lastweek080621-4
Finished another book. 

lastweek080621-5
I just wish this guy would get comfortable. (Seriously though, he is such a giant snuggle bug. I love it.)

lastweek080621-6
Our clematis are going nuts. 
---
By the way, no, we are not ignoring Gretel. This is the season we don't see much of her, as she is busy constantly stalking in the yard. I'm sure Van will be joining her soon. He's finally getting trained on the electric fence and doing pretty well. We still have to keep an eye on him all the time though. Also, nope -- I don't have any photos of Brian & Hudson at the EAA all week. I'm sure many were taken. They had a great time, that's for sure.

No comments: