05 April 2021

Florida 21 :: Days 1 and 2

florida21-day1
florida21-day1-2
florida21-day1-3
florida21-day1-5
florida21-day1-6
florida21-day1-7
florida21-day1-8
florida21-day1-4
We just got home from a wonderful week in Florida visiting my parents. Something we were all looking forward to. It was our first time flying since the pandemic, and we sure picked a busy travel week to go. But, we made it, safe and sound. (We flew Delta, which is one of the only airlines that still has middle seats open, for now). We arrived late on Monday evening, and woke up the next morning ready to go. Well, I wasn't ready to go. I was exhausted and was looking forward to relaxing by the pool. But everyone else had grand plans. The boys played pickle ball, and my mom and I went kayaking, which is one of my favorite things to do there. We didn't see any wildlife, but the water and reflections were absolutely beautiful. That evening, my sister, her boyfriend, his daughter and her friend, who were all in town too, came over for dinner. It was a great night.

No comments: