26 July 2019

Moments 07 19 :: Week 04

lastweek072619
H decided he wants to make hot dogs from around the nation. First up, the NY Street Cart Hotdog.

lastweek072619-3
Brian & five friends from the gym rode the Scenic Shore 150 for LLS. It was a great group of people, and they had an absolute blast. The first day was cut short, however. Horrible weather made them call the race. They waited for a bit, then went to check in to the hotel, only to find out it was out of power. Fortunately, Justin (my cousin) was there too, and was with a group of quick thinking riders who reserved the last 4 rooms at a different hotel. He seriously saved the day. The next day, however, was perfect. They rode strong and steady and made up to Sturgeon Bay without an issue. I may need to train myself for it next year!

lastweek072619-2
Meanwhile, H had to work, so C and I hit up the South Shore Farmer's Market. Couldn't leave without a Pete's Pop! I tried the Lemon Poppyseed. Amazing.

lastweek072619-4
C was at friends for dinner, and H was up north at a friends cabin all week! I had to go to the eye glasses store, which was a great excuse for a little motorcycle ride. Perfect night for it.

lastweek072619-5
My mom invited me to Guest Day at the country club. The once a year I play tennis. Felt a little rusty, but still had fun. My sister stopped by to join us for drills as well. Great seeing both of them.

No comments: