04 November 2016

Last Week in Moments

week110416a
Brian and I went to our friend Matt's 40th birthday party. It was a costume party (obviously) at Three Lions Pub. We were camp counselors. So much fun.

week110416b
Trick-or-treating around here is always the Sunday before Halloween. Lame. I still can't get used to it. C met up with a few of his friends and hit the streets. He went as Zlatan Ibrahimovic. H wasn't going to go, but ended up running into a bunch of his friends and quickly went home, put something on and met up with them.

week110416c
Sorting. What you don't see is the three other boys laying around his room with their piles of candy. It smelled like sweat and sugar in there.

week110416d
This is my favorite time of year! I went for a run the other day, then took the dogs out for a walk. Came across these amazing colors. I can't get enough of it.

week110416e
Post-walk picture with my guy. He's starting to wobble more as he walks, and is getting lumpier and bumpier. I want him to stop getting old -- he's the greatest. Even though he still hates getting his picture taken.

No comments: