12 November 2008

Milestone

Today celebrates the one-year anniversary of my blog -- this is my 298th post. Besides being a great way to document our lives, blogging has given me a chance to step back, and simply appreciate the great life we have together. (I have to say, it's a pretty good one. We are very lucky.)

I'm also excited to announce that I started another blog. (I know ... crazy). It's called Peas 4 Dinner and basically is a celebration of family dining. As I say on Peas 4 Dinner, it won't be for everyone -- because frankly, you just might not care what we ate for dinner. That's totally fine. Just keep on reading this one, which will continue to be my main site. But I thought it could be fun and interesting to try. It's just one simple photo, our menu, and links to recipes if available. So far it's been fun. I just hope I don't annoy my family too much. But then again, they may be getting used to it.

Thanks, everyone, for following our journey.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Every day and with great anticipation, I read your blog. You are my blogging mentor and I congratulate you on this milestone!!

BTW Geek Love is one of my all time favorite books!