02 January 2023

Folly Beach, SC 22 :: Day 6

folly22-day6
folly22-day6-2
folly22-day6-3
folly22-day6-4
folly22-day6-5
folly22-day6-6
folly22-day6-7
folly22-day6-8
folly22-day6-9
folly22-day6-10
folly22-day6-11

New Year's Eve! Chris, Penny and I went to Crosby's for fish and the grocery store. When we got back, everyone but Penny and me went surfing. They had a blast and there are always surfers out there, but you all, that water is cold. I had no interest in even trying. Before dinner, Brian and I walked the beach and saved the starfish that wash up with the tide, which became my nightly thing. Actually, I didn't have to put many back that evening. But Brian and I counted 24 in one little pool. They are amazing. For dinner, we had steak, scallops and shrimp with roasted vegetables. We actually made it to midnight. In fact, we ventured out for the annual Flip Flop drop which was a total blast. The streets were flooded with people as a fire truck crane lowered a pair of flip flops for the countdown to midnight. Of course we had to get a group photo outside Bert's. 

No comments: