27 January 2023

Moments 01 23 :: Week 04

lastweek012723
Time for our annual post-holiday dinner with Ali+Scott, Shelly+Andrew. This time we headed into Hartland. Such a fun night. We've been doing this since 2008.

lastweek012723-2
Had to jump on board and get Poorly Drawn Pets for the annual Wisconsin Humane Society fundraiser. Always love seeing what we'll get. 

lastweek012723-3
Van's even captured his invisible fence collar.

lastweek012723-4
A breathtaking winter sunrise. 

lastweek012723-5
First book of the new year finished. I really wish I were one of those people who could read 40 a year. If I got one a month, I'd be super happy.

lastweek012723-6
Such a sad week. I've been walking through these gym doors for almost 9 years. Today was the last day before we moving. We won't have a space for a little while, so are currently orphans. That wasn't how it was supposed to go. Fortunately one of the local gyms is opening their doors for us, but of course, some people are going separate ways. It won't be the same -- and that's good and bad. It's the end of an era, but I'm mostly excited for things to come. 

No comments: