06 January 2023

Moments 01 23 :: Week 01

lastweek010623
Me, saving the starfish on Folly Beach. Every low tide I would walk out and place the starfish washed ashore back in a pool of water. I'm sure they would be fine on their own, but a little help never hurt.

lastweek010623-2
On our way out, bright and early in the morning. 

lastweek010623-4
Had to stop at Buc-ee's. I've never heard of it before, but Hudson's roommate likes to wear a Buc-ee's t-shirt, so he had. Have you ever been to one? I've never seen anything like it. The place was massive.
lastweek010623-3
The books I read this year. I have friends who read 40. I always wish I could fit more in. The good news is, these were all winners. 

lastweek010623-5
Last time we were in Charleston, we picked up a candle at Candlefish. I had forgotten what scent it was, but I loved it. Somehow the salespeople there could figure it out based on a really bad image I had showing only part of the number, and my description of it. It's definitely the same one. (Plus, I later found it in my Pinterest). Pine, Sandalwood and Leather.

lastweek010623-6
So many treasures from the beach.

No comments: