14 July 2023

Moments 07 23 :: Week 03

lastweek071323-3
Brian & I made it down to Summerfest! It's the last weekend. We always try to get down at least once. 

lastweek071323-9
We wanted to meet our friend Graham, but he was somewhere in this crowd so never found him. We did catch a bit of Soul Asylum though.

lastweek071323
Next we headed over to the Miller Lite Oasis. Our friend Matt always hooks us up, which is so nice. We saw a bit of Piqued Jacks which was fun. Unfortunately it was raining, which always makes the crowds thin. 

lastweek071323-2
Matt headed over with us to watch Japanese Breakfast, which was really good. Then we went back to the Miller stage to catch The Pretty Reckless

lastweek071323-4
We had gone out for dinner beforehand and just kept our car there. Enjoyed a gorgeous evening walk back.

lastweek071323-6
Saturday Brian & Cole left for Minnesota for two USL Academy soccer games. 

lastweek071323-7
They unfortunately lost the first game vs. St. Croix 3-4, but won against Rochester FC 3-1. 

lastweek071323-5
Meanwhile, it was me and the dogs. I met a friend for coffee, then another for an art show. I think we all enjoyed our weekends. 

lastweek071323-8
Nothing to see here -- just my new favorite baby. Met some friends for coffee and this guy came along thankfully. I haven't seen him since he was a week old. He's 6 weeks now and a total dream. I'm not usually the person holding the baby -- but I took this guy and he ended up falling asleep. Plus, look at him! What a cutie. 

No comments: