16 May 2023

80th Birthday Celebration :: Day 02

richardbday-day2-9
richardbday-day2
richardbday-day2-2
richardbday-day2-3
richardbday-day2-6
richardbday-day2-7
richardbday-day2-4
richardbday-day2-5
richardbday-day2-8
After an amazing night of sleep, we waited on the next guests — my cousin's daughter and her husband. Their cute dogs were there too. My aunt's sister treated us all to brunch at First Watch. So nice. And so good. When we came back home, everyone had mentioned I needed to see my aunt's sister's house. She is an incredible quilter. I was absolutely blown away. They were everywhere, and all of them were amazing. After the tour, it was time for our daily walk. My cousin and her family joined us too. That evening it was time for the big party. My other cousin, his wife and kids came over first. I think their wedding may have been the last time I saw them. Crazy. Anyhow, we headed over to Fish Market for the celebration. We had a delicious dinner and got to enjoy a really fun video my cousin's wife had put together. Afterwards, we hung out at the house and told stories. We made it much later than the night before. So much fun. 

No comments: