16 May 2023

80th Birthday Celebration :: Day 01

richardbday-day1
richardbday-day1-2
richardbday-day1-3
richardbday-day1-9
richardbday-day1-8
richardbday-day1-5
richardbday-day1-6
richardbday-day1-4
richardbday-day1-7
I just got back from a really great weekend with my mom, visiting her brother and the family for his 80th birthday in South Carolina. It's embarrassing how long it's been since I've seen my cousins, but that's how life goes I guess. We had a really early flight so my mom came the night before so Brian could take us to the airport. My uncle was there waiting for us, then gave us a little tour of the area they live in, which is really nice. After lunch at their house, my uncle, mom and I went for a walk in the woods. Something we did every day. I loved it so much. When we came back, my aunt's family had started to arrive, so we met up with her sister (who lives across the street with her adorable puppy, Jasper) and two brothers. Next came my cousin, her husband and their youngest daughter. We gathered at the house for dinner and gifts. We were all pretty tired from our journeys so called it a night pretty early.

No comments: