28 January 2022

Florida 22 :: Day 4

florida22-day4-4
florida22-day4
florida22-day4-6
florida22-day4-3
florida22-day4-2
florida22-day4-5
Yay! A beach day. Today was supposed to be warm and sunny. Turned out to be perfect for me. Cloudy and comfortable with my denim shirt. We had lunch, then my mom and I walked the beach for miles. My favorite thing. That afternoon we hot tubbed, then had dinner at the club before calling it early for the night. It's amazing how tired you get being outside all day. 
---
Right now I'm sitting in the airport waiting to go home. It's been such a great trip. I can't believe I've never come by myself before. I guess it's one of the good things about older kids. It was quick, easy and sweet. One more day would have been nice, but to me, that's the sign of a good vacation. 

No comments: