14 January 2022

Moments 01 22 :: Week 02

lastweek011422
After Las Vegas last week, Brian and Hudson drove to Pioneertown and Palm Springs for a couple days. Fun little adventure after Brian's crazy few weeks.

lastweek011422-2
The tree is down, but I always cut off a little branch to keep around as long as possible. 

lastweek011422-3
One of my gym friends is having a baby any day now, so we had a little surprise baby shower for her. Our other friend tested positive for COVID, but came to say hi through the window. Crazy times. 

lastweek011422-4
The CrossFit gang. We all brought books for new baby's library. I also made Italian Layer Cookies but colored the layers baby colors (they don't know what sex the baby will be).

lastweek011422-5
Van Duke turned 1 on 1/11! He has a few bad habits -- he’s a barker, a wandering pooper, eats everything he sees, is white fur shedder, and wakes up way too early - for example -- but we are crazy about him. He’s funny, and snuggly, and simply the cutest (those freckles). 

lastweek011422-6
Brian and Hudson made it home that night in time to celebrate. I made him a peanut butter doggie cake with banana peanut butter and whipped cream topping. He loved it. 

lastweek011422-8
This happened. It's only my second time going in many years since Brian's been pheasant hunting. It's just not my thing. I have to say though, I love being outside and mostly, watching the dogs do what they love so much is absolutely amazing. 

lastweek011422-7
It's beautiful seeing them in action. 

No comments: