29 January 2021

Moments 01 21 :: Week 04

lastweek012921
We were inspired by the fresh snow, so Brian & I went cross-country skiing again! This time, just the two of us. 

lastweek012921-2
That does not mean everything went smoothly. It was gorgeous (thank goodness), but somehow Brian & I got lost again! We did the big loop, and when we ended up recognizing an intersection we had been at before (on the opposite side of where we had to be), oh my gosh...we ended up skiing to a parking lot (again) and walking to where we had to go. It was fun though.

lastweek012921-3
My favorite incense. Got a bunch from Brian for Christmas. Yay!

lastweek012921-4
We got a bunch of snow. Always so pretty. 

lastweek012921-5
Gah! She's so cute. I'm not sure how, but getting all grey faced is making her even more adorable. 

lastweek012921-6
Exciting (and terrifying) news! This guy went back to in-person school on Thursday. It's been over 10 months since in-person classes were last held, and to say he was excited is an understatement. It's not the same, but he is so happy. I guess about 53% decided to come back, the rest are still remote. He had a great couple of days though. 

No comments: