05 February 2021

Moments 02 21 :: Week 01

lastweek020521
It's been awhile since Gretel and I ventured all the way down to Lake Michigan on our walk. It was chilly, but look at how gorgeous! The waves were huge.

lastweek020521-3
It snowed a lot this week, and this one absolutely loves it.

lastweek020521-2
Not the prettiest picture, burnt and uneven, but just so you know, Molly Yeh's Marzipan Dark Chocolate Scone Loaf is delicious. As a side note, our main oven has been on the fritz for awhile and we are awaiting a part for it. Thankful for a second smaller oven, but not used to using it much.

lastweek020521-5
Post-workout buddy. Speaking of workouts, took a digger into the box during warm ups this week. I've been crossfitting for over six years now, and this was my first incident. That's good I guess! But I have a huge gash - like, borderline stitches - and sore shin. Oh well. I still consider myself lucky.

lastweek020521-4
Something is not quite right here.

lastweek020521-6
First book of the year finished. Hopefully I'll get a few more books read this year. There are so many good ones I want to read!

lastweek020521-7
What? Your dog doesn't beg for the fireplace to be turned on every morning than lay around like this? 

No comments: