29 March 2023

St. Louis Spring 23 :: Day 03

stlouis0323-8
stlouis0323-9
stlouis0323-15
stlouis0323-11
stlouis0323-16
stlouis0323-10
stlouis0323-17
stlouis0323-18

Last day in St. Louis. Brian and I walked around campus and ran into the Wienermobile. According to Hudson, it is there a lot. Turns out we rode the elevator down with the driver and already talked to her. She handed us Wiener Whistles and we found out there are only 6 Wienermobiles in the US. The drivers commit to a year, and travel all over. After we checked out of our hotel, we met up with Hudson, then had lunch at City Foundry before making our way back home. The boys all had on one of their trips without me, but I had driven by Pink Elephant Antiques so many times, and had never been. We weren't in a rush to get back, so made it happen this time. The inside was insane. Those kinds of places make me crazy, so I wasn't a huge fan. But I loved the quirky sculptures outside. After that stop, it was time to head home. I already can't wait to visit St. Louis again.

No comments: