24 March 2023

Moments 03 23 :: Week 04

lastweek032423-2
Friday was Brian's birthday, so we had our friends Aaron and Stephanie over to celebrate.

lastweek032423-3
We had our traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner. Actually, I tried a new recipe this year, and it was fantastic. 

lastweek032423
I also made a pistachio cake that was to die for. Wish I would have taken a better photo. Our friends Jennie and Brian also stopped by after their dinner reservations (it was that Brian's birthday the day before) to join us for dessert. Yum.

lastweek032423-4
Meanwhile, Hudson and his crew made their way back to St. Louis. First, a stop in Atlanta for a day. One of the roommates, Sam, is from there. Sounds like they had a great day getting shown around. They even went to an Atlanta soccer game.

lastweek032423-5
Van's favorite place to be when anyone is cooking.

lastweek032423-6
A really good smoothie bowl breakfast for me (the guys ate corned beef and hash). Not something I usually eat, but this was delicious. 

lastweek032423-7
If you know me at all, you know this just made my day. A bunch of little deer frolicking in a yard during our walk. The front one was a little adventurous, and actually started coming over to me and dogs. 

lastweek032423-8
It's always National Puppy Day in our house. Just look at those two. The sweetest.

lastweek032423-9
Quick photo as I was getting ready to go to sleep. Almost forgot to show off my new hair cut. After all, it won't look like this again. Yes, that is a Van Duke right next me. Such a snuggler.

No comments: