28 November 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

tday1-1114
tday2-1114
tday3-1114
tday4-1114
tday5-1114

What a great Thanksgiving we had! My cousin & his wife, who live near my parents, decided to host this year. It was fantastic. In attendance were the hosts -- Amy & Justin -- and their three girls, Amy's parents, Jessica & Lawrence (Amy's sister and brother-in-law) and their three children, Christie, Tim, J (who was home from college) and M, my parents, Amy's grandmother, and us. Quite the house-full. The kids played all day, the adults enjoyed each other's company and we feasted on some amazing food. I brought Melissa's Ras el Hanout Roasted Cauliflower with Dates & Pinenuts. I know it's not a common side dish, but the spices go great with the turkey and other side dishes. Yum. It was a great day.

No comments: