28 July 2013

Park City :: Day 4

parkcity-day4-2
parkcity-day4-3
parkcity-day4-1
parkcity-day4-4
parkcity-day4-5
parkcity-day4-6
parkcity-day4-7

You guys, we love this place. It is so breathtaking. This morning, Brian met up with Claire and another SRAMie for a huge climb ride. I knew that would not be for me, so I went out on my own for a ride. I wasn't sure it would be a smart move, but picked a trail that a lot of people ride, and went for it. I was pretty proud of myself. The plan was to meet up with the others on the trail, but I ended up riding the whole thing alone. I had a pretty big climb myself, some of which I walked up. Once I started heading down, I figured it would be best to just turn around so I wouldn't embarrass myself with the powerhouses. It was a good call. Coming down was much easier than the other day, and I went a lot faster than I thought I would. I ended up meeting the crew near our hotel, and ended up just calling it a day. A very fun day. It was awesome. Later in the afternoon, we met up with the others downtown at Park Silly before Claire had to leave for home. In the evening, Brian and I went to The Farm at The Canyons for a delicious dinner, then drove around for some mountaintop views. Really, we absolutely love this place.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Beautiful! I love the birch trees and the fact you rode solo. Very cool.