14 June 2010

The Boys are Back in Town

H & C are back from a jam-packed, super fun week in Florida with Nina & Papa. We picked them up at the airport in Milwaukee, and they have been telling story after story ever since. This was their first vacation without us, and from the sound of it, it couldn't have been better. They spent most of their time near Ft. Myers, but they also took a trip to Disney World! It was their first visit, and while they only spent one day there, I think they covered most of the park. My dad would sent me photo updates, like these:

But the best was when he sent me a message saying, "It's been 10 hours of non-stop fun. Mom and the boys are riding Dumbo, but I had to draw the line somewhere." They were quite the troopers, don't you think?

I have to admit, a week without boys was pretty great. The last two months have been quite insane, and it was nice just to spend some time rejuvenating. Plus, they really are very good, but oh my gosh, the arguing can make a person crazy! It was so quiet. And our house was so clean! But we couldn't wait to get them home again. I missed them like crazy, and it's nice to have them back. Thanks Nina & Papa for a vacation full of magical memories!

No comments: