




It's been a minute since we've visited Cole in Minneapolis. But his senior year soccer has begun, so we'll be making a few visits. Brian and I drove up Friday night. Unfortunately, Cole had his first game that night and it was 3.5 hours away. We made the most of our night by having dinner at the Chef's Counter at Estelle. It was fun being a part of the action, and the food was delicious. The stand out, however, was my cocktail! It might have been the best margarita I've ever had. The "Starts with Ricky, Ends with Jail" was a milk punch clarified margarita with blue salt foam. I'll be thinking about this one for awhile. After dinner, we went back to the hotel to stream Cole's game and go early to bed after a long week. So happy to be back in Minneapolis.
No comments:
Post a Comment