12 July 2024

Moments 07 24 :: Week 02

lastweek071224-2
Box of treasures. It puts such a smile on my face. 

lastweek071224-3
More. These were the eggs we had to remove when we painted the house. 

lastweek071224
Our temporary kitchen. It's finally happening - a kitchen remodel. It's going to be chaos for a few weeks, but this is so exciting. We absolutely cannot wait. 

lastweek071224-4
Cole had a soccer game on Wednesday. It was against a really strong team, and a blast too watch. 

lastweek071224-6
He made the starting lineup again. There's only been one time that he hasn't. It's a strong group of players. Most of these guys are heading to D1 schools to play, or already play D2 or D3.

lastweek071224-5
There's our guy. Still can't believe he plays in the back, but he seems to really like it there. 

lastweek071224-7
My mom invited me to play tennis at guest day. We missed last year, so it's been a couple since I last played. Wish I were better, but I held my own. It's always such a fun a day. 

lastweek071224-8
Hudson is in town. Only for a couple days. He's actually here for a bachelor party so we won't see much of him, but we're all soaking up as much as possible before he heads back. He's a working man now, and moving soon. Lots of great stuff happening. 

lastweek071224-9
Gretel appreciation photo. She's just the sweetest. 

No comments: