03 September 2021

Moments 09 21 :: Week 01

lastweek090321
My sister had the family out for dinner last weekend. She moved, and this was the first time we got to see her new house. It was a really fun night.

lastweek090321-2
Cole's 17th birthday was Sunday! We decided to try something new, and went to Momo Mee for lunch. Oh my gosh, it was delicious. Soup dumplings, Szechuan Spicy Wontons and Bao. I cannot wait to go back. 

lastweek090321-3
Then for dinner, we went to St. Paul Fish Market! What can I say? Our guy likes to eat. 

lastweek090321-4
He got Crab Legs. I decided to go for the Seafood Boil this time. It was ridiculous. And besides a few stray mussels and Brian helping with some of the shrimp, I ate most of it. 

lastweek090321-5
We came back home and celebrated with ice cream cake -- his annual request. Which kills me because I love baking birthday cakes. It does work out well sometimes though, because August can be HOT. Like this year. After cake, his goofball friends (who had all been on vacation) picked up him and they hung out the rest of the night. 

lastweek090321-6
Wednesday was the first day of school! This is 11th grade - junior year. Insane. Felt great to be starting the year off in person. That's for sure. 

lastweek090321-8
Brian spent a few days in NYC this week. Quite the view I'd say.

lastweek090321-7
And Hudson got to take his first flight! I spy the Arch! He is in a completely different plane than he's used to. That's going to take some time -- but how exciting!

No comments: