27 August 2021

Moments 08 21 :: Week 04

lastweek082721
On Sunday, Brian & I decided to take a field trip with the dogs on our walk. We loaded up the car and took them to Lake Park. 

lastweek082721-3
We haven't been out to Chenequa yet this year for a beach day. It wasn't ideal, and we only had a little time, but are so glad we did. I love it out there so much.

lastweek082721-2
Mean skies. It did end up absolutely pouring on us when we were heading home. 

lastweek082721-4
Fortunately, it cleared up later, because it was the Nicolet Knights first soccer game of the season. Cole is so excited to finally get his number back after all of these years. 

lastweek082721-5
Cole is a starter, playing in the center midfield position. He's played all but 4 minutes the last two games, and is really showing leadership on the field this year. It's very fun to watch.

lastweek082721-6
This is no filter! The sky was absolutely insane. 

lastweek082721-7
It was National Dog day. These are the first two photos I had of the goofballs. This is Van the day he left for bird dog training. He's going to be there a few days. Yes I miss him, but the break is frankly really nice too. Just look at this stinker! On my table. 

lastweek082721-8
And my girl. I think she was trying to climb into my lap the other day due to the rain. She's such a scaredy pants.

No comments: