27 July 2018

Moments 07 18 :: Week 04

lastweek072718a
Last weekend we went out on a pontoon boat with friends for the Air & Water Show. Unfortunately, the weather didn't totally cooperate, but it didn't stop us from having a super fun day.

lastweek072718b
Pirates! The barge actually used to host events, but isn't open anymore. Totally crazy place.

lastweek072718c
One of the bridge passes. Was super low and lined with cans and bottles.

lastweek072718e
Sunday walk in the nature center.

lastweek072718f
It was one of those weeks. Actually caught myself doing this. Ridiculous. It felt like jet lag set in a week late.

lastweek072718g
This guy has been at Dutch Soccer School all week, which he absolutely loved. It's a new one for us, and he said it was great. He even won one of the competitions and earned the grand prize -- a shirt. So happy.

lastweek072718h
Guest day at the country club and my mom was brave enough to ask me to play again with her this year. It's my one time a year I pick up a racquet. We actually did pretty well! I always leave thinking I need to figure out a way to fit more tennis in. My sister was there too. Such a blast.

lastweek072718i
Early morning visitor at the gym. Didn't want us to leave I guess!

No comments: