19 April 2013

Right Outside My Window -- Bunnies

bunnies1-0413
bunnies2-0413

Our kitchen window looks onto flocks that are out front. They are actually almost eye level since the kitchen sits sidewalk level. Anyhow, as I was looking out last night, I saw a rabbit digging around. Shut, I knew what this meant. This morning as C and I were waiting for his bus, we decided to investigate. Low and behold, we've got ourselves a little nest. Even with the blurry photo (new camera + not wanting to invade their space too much), you can see a bunch of little ones. So. Cute. And they look to be a week or so old. I really don't know -- but at least, they are nowhere like this. I can't believe they have survived the dog, kids who love to stand on the flocks, and the crazy rain we've been getting.  

No comments: